So – in no particular order:
- launch a mobile app that is fully integrated with the web platform, allowing people to listen to music on the go and gain access to the full catalog if they become paying members.
- Get the music2work2 Wikipedia page established (any editors who like music2work2 please get in touch, I’ve got IMDB refs and links to other projects that should suffice.)
- Publish at least 6 pieces of music as against last year’s rather anemic 2
- Produce a weekly blog series on “Influences” that can be curated on YouTube as well
- Work with other artists and develop the music2work2 sound
- Launch the custom made music service for people who want to commission unique music to work to for themselves or as a gift.
- Develop the music2play2 brand and launch stand-a-alone websites for:
So – if we get all that done this year – Charlotte and I will be very stoked!
There’s lots and lots of new music coming out in the next few months: the finished soundtrack for Moments of Perfection, the development of Frustration II as well as another Minecraft track. I do want to tackle Scary Movie Music this year as well as develop the first joint composition with Mike.
We’re going to be working much more closely with INDMusic in promoting the music2work2 YouTube channel so look for some significant activity over there.
That should do it for now, if you'd like to be notified when new music is published - you can become a free member here.